Lots of green. Lots of hills. LOTS of turns. Not so much fun.
There were ducks in front of the Law School, and Callie was so happy to see them. We fed them cereal and they followed us around till we ran out. Callie liked to eat the cereal as well. They had a very good time feeding and chasing the ducks.
Yesterday we had lunch at the park and the children had a blast. They enjoyed it more because my friend Wendy was there with her smallest children and they had fun playing while I had fun visiting with Wendy.
I had something I was going to write, but now I can't remember. My train of thought was totally derailed here- Marian was sleepwalking and then I have no idea what happened, but it involved lots of crying and screaming and pee on the bed. This is to cap off an evening where Delaney fell off a chair and then bashed her lip on the bath tub and bled everywhere. Its been a red-letter evening for me! I miss Dan!

2 comments:
I only laugh because I've had many of those nights! It's a sympathy laugh I promise! The view is gorgeous, I've you're gonna spend the day driving might as well have something pretty to look at!
If it makes you feel any better, I woke up to a cat laying on my head. It looks so nice there. I miss that kind of scenery.
Post a Comment