The girls all wore their beautiful dresses to church today. They were so cute. Notice Delaney's tadorable little pigtails. She barely has enough hair to do that now. They are all growing up much too fast!
So, It was a busy week, and I can't recall much of interest to metnion here. I did feel inspired yesterday and I made a snap decision. I had driven to the pool to swim and I thought, hmmmm, I could run home and bike back. So I did. 4.5 miles between tht pool and home. Somehow it felt a lot worse while running it. Maybe because I'd never run that way before, or because it was 1pm and hot and sunny. Whatever, it was a yucky run and I'm sorer today than I've been yet. It was also my first run in a swimsuit andmy shoulders were a little constricted with the straps. Maybe that's why my arms are sore.
Did I mention our triathlon is next Saturday? I feel good about the swim and run, but not the bike. I've decided I hate the bike. And the wind. Its not any fun. One week and I can quit the bike.... until the next triathlon! Sorry not to be very interesting today.

No comments:
Post a Comment