Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Are we there yet?!

I have 15 minutes of internet time left on my card. It stinks to have to pay for it! I'm out of time to write my family letter/journal this week, so that will have to wait. I am really excited though. We may have found our house. We definately found our location. It is right next to a big park with a running and biking trail, and it is by the river (not as close, but nice!). The neighborhood is fantastic and friendly and out of the city craziness. I want to live there. The house is an odd floor plan and the kitchen is tiny. But it is big and it actually has a yard and a garage.

We looked at 3 other places, and I was not happoy about any of them. One was really nice, but not a great area. None of them were in a great area- I do not want to be a sardine! And I don't want a townhouse with 3 floors of steep stairs and no yard. I can live with a tiny kitchen to have a great place for the kids. And its a little over half a mile to the bike trail. Oh, and we could walk to church.

So that's what we did the last few days. The kids have been very good about everything. And tomorrow we head off to Arkansas. Wish me luck! 2 days of driving with all the kids..... not my first pick for fun!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

The area sounds nice!
I hope you have some stuff left in your bag of tricks for the road.
By the way, I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to you either!

Have a good time visiting family!

Bryn said...

Good luck with everything! I am thinking of you! I hope everything works well with the house!