Don't Ask- Don't Tell! Just kidding.... After swimming, I took off Callie and Delaney's swimsuits. That was when they decided they were not done. I thought, hey, there's no one around, the neighbors are far enough away and no one will see. Plus, this is Arkansas, we'll fit right in!
We love Grandma's office. She has so many great books. Marian cracks me up because she sits here and reads to herself, but she can't actually read, so she's just making it up. Very cute.
How am I, you ask? I am grumpy. I got up early yesterday so I could drive over to Cooper Park and run. It is lovely and 3 1/4 spins around the path make 3 miles. Now, I may have mentioned that my hips (the left one more so) have been hurting, but this was the first time they hurt while I was running. They have hurt at other random times, and it baffled the doctor as to why they wouldn't hurt while I was exercising. Yesterday they sure did. And it didn't quit. I hobbled around all day yesterday, and the stairs were awful. I'm not yet 34 (give me a few weeks!) and it worries me that my body is falling apart already. I need to find a chiropractor here.
Other than that, life is good. The kids are so cute and helpful with Delaney. Right now Joshua is at the swingset with her, helping her play and keeping an eye on her so that I can do this!

3 comments:
Wow! I have been bad at checking blogs this past week, so it was fun to read all of your past blogs! It looks like you're having fun despite the fact that your "in transit." I am not looking forward to moving in December-January time.
I miss you!
I'm glad the kids are enjoying themselves but I am sorry that your hips hurt, mine hurt alot too and I've also been given a big question mark as to why my joints hurt all the time ugh! I'm glad you guys have found a house it looks like it will be a great fit for your family.
Hilarious! Thanks for sharing. I hope that the transition continues to go well.
Post a Comment