Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Adventure Begins!

The move went well. The packers came yesterday and were gone by 3:30. They were great and did a good job. The girls went to preschool, and Debbie took them home with her. I picked them up at 5 and they had a good time. Today they went to preschool, and Debbie took them to Kelli's house, where they stayed till 3. After they got home, the movers were still loading the truck. But our friend Jessica, and her daughter Carol were at the park and they took all 3 girls to their house till we were done, about 5:15.

We did not check out at 4 like Dan really wanted. The movers weren't quite done, and neither was I! I had more vaccumming and stuff to do. I hate all the little things you have to figure out what to do with. Do I keep the little toy or toss it? Do I need the 3 lonely socks or not? Do I knock on the neighbor's door and ask if they want 3/4 jar of homemade strawberry jam, or do I just throw it away? So many decisions!

The house is clean and empty and ready for our 8am check out. The kids are cranky and bouncing off the walls. I am exhausted. I am really glad this part is over. I am so blessed with so many great friends. Thank you to all my friends who are so wonderful- to those who helped, to those who offered to help, to those who were willing to help, and those who would have if they could! I am going to miss you guys so much. I am glad I got to know you and glad you were my friends. Thank you for your help and support.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you never called me to take Delany I thought I could at lest see ya before you left