Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Delaney follow up

Delaney has been very clear on the fact that she is NOT going to ingest any medicine, of any kind! Since the stuff is not going down her, and I'm tired of cleaning up pink vomit, I've called it off. Thank goodness for my Young Living Essential Oils! I slathered her up Tuesday night and she woke up Wednesday morning after sleeping all night! And she was her usual, happy, fever-free self. Thank goodness. I've kept putting the oils on her and she's doing great. Well, she's grumpy right now, but that's my fault. I messed with the nap schedule today and she really needs to be in bed! Must use more lavender!

As a totally unrelated topic.... I made the Pioneer Woman's French Breakfast Puffs and they are beyond sublime!! Incredible, delicious, amazing! Definately not a breakfast item, unless gobs of sugar and butter is on the menu, but oh, they were SO good! You must try them! They are easy to make and the kids did a great job helping with the sugar coating part. And did I mention that are amazing!??! That's why I have her link here. I love the Pioneer Woman!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

since i really don't work but 8-10 hours. My last day is the 15th (two weeks) we should get together for movie night or day at the park

Becky Workman said...

hey, do you have my email? rebajack@hotmail.com
might be easier to communicate w/me. You could totally do it. Adam and I ran the Tokyo marathon last year, we didn't train so well, trained up to about 12 miles, but then things just kept coming up, anyway, I'm going to train a lot more faithfully this time. Yes, I already registered, it opened up Wed, and will fill up very soon if it hasn't already.

Jessica N. said...

I'm glad Delaney is feeling better. I hate it when kids get sick. It's miserable.

Sharon said...

Poor delaney I'm glad she is doing better. I dont' have the medicine probablem like you do, Drew love purple motrin and if he sees it he wants it, that's a problem in of it self.