It does seem like we do the same things over and over. Good thing they are fun things! I was suppose to go to the pool and swim yesterday, when Dan got home from work. Instead, I took the girls to the beach and they got very wet and had a fabulous time (again)! Callie hurt her feet, walking in the water on the rocks, but that didn't stop her at all. My biggest fear was that I would have to carry her soaking wet self home.

That and that she might get stung by a jellyfish. There were a lot of big ones out yesterday. They are strangely lovely. Oh, there were tons of tiny fish around too. Marian was so pleased to catch one in her net. I was less pleased, because it was already dead.

Today we went to the park. We were suppose to go for playgroup, but we went to the wrong park and the girls had to make do without all their friends. They had a great time. They are climbers, all of them!

Delaney was a hoot. She climbs on EVERYTHING and she had so much fun trying to scale the slide and then sliding back down. She also climbed up the little mountain climbing part and went down the slide all by herself! She is growing up too fast. Callie and Marian found a caterpillar and that was enthralling for them. We had lunch and headed home.
Lest you think we never do anything different..... I pulled the old crib mattress out of the garage and deemed it too thrashed to save. So the kids had a ball playing with it. It was a trampolene for a bit, and then a slide. They got more mileage out of that thing than any toy I have ever purchased! Now it sits on the front porch, awaiting a large-item trash pick up. And I let them leap on it outside now. See, I can be a fun mom!
2 comments:
Great pictures! It's fun to see your kids grow up!
Of course you're a fun Mc.-mom! How could you Mc.-not be!!! I love you girl!!!
Post a Comment