
Its well past Delaney's bedtime and I've already put her down twice. Everyone else is asleep, including Dan, who only got 4 hours of sleep last night standing duty. Delaney is having a hard time sleeping because she has a cold. I have tried suctioning her nose, but its not runny enough to get much, and she still can't breathe. So Iput her down and she wakes up shortly thereafter because she can't suck her thumb and breathe at the same time. Poor thing. Poor me. I was all set to enjoy my quiet solitude, and yet, this is what we are alternating between!
Yes, she just started walking. Tonight was her first time letting go and wandering more than a few steps without great encouragement.
And then there is this second picture.... she's tired, she's canky and she's not feeling so hot. I expect I'll be seeing this face a lot more than I want to tonight!

1 comment:
Oh I'm sorry I hate nights like that. If it makes you feel better I was up twice last night? I know not quite the same.
Post a Comment