Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Just Shoot Me Now

I was so sick yesterday. Sick enough that I can't remember the last time I felt that horrible. ....Maybe 5 years ago when I had an awful infection and I had to have Marian by C-section, or maybe waaay back when I was a freshman in college and had mono so bad I was in the hospital for 3 days. Or maybe I wasn't THAT sick yesterday. I just felt like it.

Today is better. I don't want to die any more, but I sure as heck am not having a good time. Especially when I realize that the world has not stopped for me and the house is a disaster and toys are everyehere and the sink is full of dishes and the girls are out of clean underwear, and joy-of-joys, so am I.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh I am so sorry, I wish i was still next door so I could come and rescue you. That's miserable. I'm glad you are feeling better, what was it?

Jessica N. said...

We missed you at play group and at cooking club tonight! I hope you feel all the way better soon. Do you want me to send the recipes I did to you?

Sylvia said...

Oh no! I hope you feel better very soon. You're at least the seventh person I've known to be deathly ill over the past three weeks. :-(