This morning Joshua informed me that he had not done well on a math test this week. He was upset about it. He said it was "hard math". I thought, "Is there any other kind?" He is in first grade, and sometimes I can't understand his homework. Sad, but true.
So, back to this morning. Joshua says he wants to practice, so he will be better at his math. I happen to have a few workbooks floating around, and I located the ones that had math in them. Marian was interested in the alphabet ones, so she ran off with those. I pulled out a few pages of fractions and stuff for Joshua and he happily went through them. And asked for more.
Um, who's kid is this?!! He's done about 10 worksheets now and I'm all out of ones that fit his ability level. I'm not sure if I should be disturbed by his focus and interest in learning or jump for joy! This is so Dan's kid!
Winter Ballet Performances Photos
1 year ago

1 comment:
Fun! I found your link via Beth's! Where are you living now?! Your family looks so happy! Our blog is: teamkcw.blogspot.com
P.S. This is Chamaine Whaley from the Eatontown ward!
Post a Comment