Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Friday, February 22, 2008

My cuties!

The kids felt a bit left out, since Delaney has so many pictures up now. So they all sat on the couch and posed for a picture to be put up here. Callie likes to try to be silly, but Marian usually has the corner on that market. I'm actually surprised that she let me take one of her where she wasn't making a funny face. Joshua tries to smile now and ends up with a dreadful fake smile/grimace, so I was just glad he looks cute. Sorry about the red eyes. I'm not diligent enough to fix that before I post! I'm happy enough to get them up.

2 comments:

Carley said...

Aww, they all look so cute! We miss you guys.

Beau & Lenette said...

I think joshua has a nice smile! gotta love a kid who loves math, I sure as heck never did!