Oh yeah, here are pictures of her little party. She got her own cupcake to demolish and she thought that was pretty fun. She played with it for a while and then was upset because her hands were covered in frosting.
Then it was on to the presents. The older kids were more excited about that part, but Delaney was happy to get into it too. Callie ended up opening most of the gifts, and Delaney ate some paper. Happy Birthday Delaney!
Winter Ballet Performances Photos
1 year ago

3 comments:
Happy Birthday! Good people are born in Feb!
Delaney looks like she enjoyed her birthday.Happy Belated Birthday, Delaney!
No Way has it been that long. I can't believe it for some reason I kept thinking she was like 9 months or younger, Helloo where have I been. No wonder she is climbing on stuff. Duh! I thought she was super advanced, but obviously I'm just super dumb.
Post a Comment