Our Branch had a Chili Cook-off and Talent Show a week or so ago. My Whit Chili won "Most Original, FYI.
For the Talent Show, Callie volunteered to be the MC. Since we lack a cultural hall, or any other room of substantial size, the event was held in our chapel's main room. I confess, had my doubts about Callie being up to the task MCing, but she did a great job. She was dry and witty as she announced the acts and complimented them when they finished. I was quite impressed, and she was adorable.
Delaney was the only member of our family who chose to show off a talent. She played the pianica (yes, it is called a Pianica; it is a Japanese piano-ey instrument you have to blow into to make it work). Delaney plunked out a song for us and did very well.
I sure have cute and amazing girls!
Winter Ballet Performances Photos
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment