Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Sunday, March 27, 2016

I have another official teen-ager!

 Marian turned 13!  Oh my!  She had some specific things she wanted.  She wanted Chicken Enchiladas for dinner, and Strawberry Pizza Pie instead of cake.  I was happy to provide both.

Mmmmm.... Looks so yummy!

She's delighted with the food, less thrilled with the photo. 

Someone is unhappy with the pizza pie.  She (gasp!) doesn't like it! 

Pandering to the camera. 

Happy with her loot stash. 

And now she joins this kid as the ruling class of teenagers.  
FYI, we are currently in a minor skirmish over this hair.  I can live with it, Dan can't, and Joshua wants to keep his "Coiffed and crispy locks" till the weather warms up.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I had no idea that Joshua has curly hair. It looks nice on him, but if it were Henry, it would probably drive me crazy, which seems silly because it is just hair.