Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Friday, November 28, 2014

Utterly random photos

Delaney built this snowman out of bags of leaves.  She was adorable and named him "Oleaf". 

When language doesn't quite translate right!  If this shirt had fit me, I so would have bought it! 

My friend Laura and I went out to lunch.  We had gyoza, fried rice, soup, and a little chicken with a cabbage salad.  Delish! 

Do they have Orange Coke in the US too?  I did not try it, just noted it for my friends who like this stuff. 

This sign was interesting.  "Hair a-Boo"?  Is that a play on Caribou?  Is it really a hair cutting place?  So many questions, so little knowledge!

Here is Rylee, wearing a crown.

And here is one very patient and sweet little dog, also wearing a crown.

This eager face is begging for some love.  Levi is a good doggie.

 Our branch had an Open House and I snuck a photo of the girls cruising the refreshment line.

No comments: