I got 2 calls from the school, each informing me one of my daughters had been chosen as Student of the Month. I was invited to come and have lunch with the girls and enjoy a small awards ceremony. So that is how I spent my Thursday. Lunch with Callie at 10:30, followed by lunch with Delaney at 11:10. The award stuff was done individually by grade, which was a nice, low-key way to do it. The girls were cute. But Callie was less than thrilled at being the center of attention.
Note Callie's marked lack of enthusiasm.
Marian has lunch the same time as Callie and I managed to sneak a photo, despite her very effective attempts to foil me.
Posing for the official shot with their goodie bags.
This kid is a hoot, and she was thrilled to be special for the day.
Receiving her certificate.
Delighted to be getting a balloon and goodie bag.
No comments:
Post a Comment