Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Yochien Craft Fair

 Rylee's Yochien had its annual Craft Fair on Saturday. I dragged the girls out to see what it was all about.

This is a bit random.  There were 5 giant crows in this lovely tree as I drove by.  By the time I got my camera out, most had flown away.  Can you see the 2 that are still there?

They had one of the classrooms set up to showcase all their nifty crafts. 

Some were super cute and some were really clever. 

 The girls had fun looking at everything and finding names they recognized.


Look!  It is one of Rylee's pictures! 

And here she is showing me her turtle she made.

There was also a room with games to play.  For Y50 or Y100 you could play and win. 

This one was shooting bottles with the plastic dart gun.  They loved this one! 

And then there was the food.  Marian was dying to try the Udon noodles. 

They did not disappoint. (Check out that successful chopstick usage!)

These three were happy to stick with traditional snacks.  These are french fries.
It was a fun time!  Plus, I found a super cute platter for Y200 and made it mine. A successful morning for all.

No comments: