Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

An evening with the family

 I made a tactical error Monday night.  I forgot to put dinner in the crock pot and left for a very busy day.  It was nearly 5pm before I realized there was going to be a problem, and there wasn't a thing I could get done for dinner by 6, especially since I was not home when I had this epiphany.  After a Murphey's Law chain of events, we ended up all going out to the food court for dinner.

That in and of itself is an adventure.  Everyone wants something different for dinner.  Despite the supposition of them being "fast food", they are not.  And they car very little for your customer satisfaction, or how long you may wait.  It is a process to get everyone what they want and situated and eating.  But I got delicious curry chicken, so I was happy.

Delaney got a Bento Bowl of Orange Chicken and was delighted with it.

KFC for Callie, Pizza Hut for Rylee and Subway for Marian. Yes, all were pleased with their dinners.

And it was good to walk back home, since I think everyone overindulged.   

Much fun was had playing on the rocks as we made our (digestively overextended) way home.

No comments: