I see I have neglected to mention Thanksgiving at all. Sigh. It was lovely and delicious. We went to the church with 70 or so others and had lots of yummy food. It was a good way to spend the day. I only had to bring pies, and most were made well ahead of time, so it was a relaxing day. It was nice to not have to cook and stress. I had been sad over the lack of leftovers, but there was sufficient for us to bring some home! I even managed to snag a slice of Pecan Pie (I did not make it) to take home for later. The report is: Thanksgiving was good.
And the day after, we put up the tree. The girls were thrilled and did all the ornaments themselves. There was a bit of argument and a fight may have broken out over what went where and who got to put which ornament in a special spot. But it was up and looked perfect! Some of the girl were more excited to pose for pictures than others......
Winter Ballet Performances Photos
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment