Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Family Christmas Party

 Dan is attached to H&HS, and the family Christmas party happened on Saturday.  They put on a pretty good shin-dig!  The only sad thing is they ran out of cheesecake.  I waited too long to go through the food line, and while there was plenty of yummy dinner, the dessert selection was vastly diminished.   The kids had been too busy having fun to bother with finding food.

There were drawings and prizes but we did not win anything.  Kids under 8 got to sit with Santa and got gifts.  Delaney and Rylee were delighted, and Callie was pea green with envy.  A very good time was had by the children.

Frosting a cone to make a Christmas tree was a hit.

Rylee spent 20 minutes to carefully color her picture.  She did a marvelous job, too. 

Looking less like a cone and more like a tree! 

And the tree has now become dinner.  You see why there was no desire to wait in the line for dinner! 

This picture cracks me up, every time I see it!  I love these 2! 

Rylee finally finished coloring her page and moved on to frosting a tree. 

Joshua also felt the need to make a tree. 

He said he wanted a picture, and then gave me this face. 

I tried again.  I'm not sure which one is better. 

So happy with Santa! 

And they were even more thrilled when they got gifts.

No comments: