The kids had been asking to make gingerbread cookies. Actually, they wanted to decorate them. I did want to make them and had signed up to bring a couple dozen to Delaney's Girl Scout Activity, so I buckled down and made my delicious (yet time consuming!) gingerbread cookies. The girls were delighted to help cut shapes. Might I mention how delicious the dough is? It is. The cookies are yummy, and the dough is also quite yummy. So a good time was had by all.
They did enjoy the decorating too. There were more skirmishes with the decorating. Some of the girls assumed there were property rights over certain cookies they had cut out, and they were most unhappy when someone else tried to decorate "their" cookie. Fortunately, the joy of spreading frosting, slathering sprinkles and gorging on sugar won the day.
Winter Ballet Performances Photos
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment