Sunday evenings Dan and I take Levi on a leisurely walk down the sea wall. He likes it a lot. I usually do. This day was not a day I was enthusiastic though. I was grumpy from a groggy wake up from my nap and it was raining. Dan was certain the rain would stop. It was chilly too. But Levi likes the rain, and we have some excellent umbrellas, and it was still post Thanksgiving enough that a walk was fairly necessary. So I bundled up, grabbed the giant umbrella and we took Levi out to frolic in the rain.
The ducks don't mind the drizzle.
The rain didn't bother Levi either.
He thought it was great fun.
So many exciting smells out here.
Hmmmm.... he doesn't even look wet! But I know he was. He just has that water-repellant coat that rejects the rain.
A blurry me, in the sprinkling rain at dusk. Yippee.
This here is why I love the sea wall. There are street lights so it is always lit and ready for a walk or run.
No comments:
Post a Comment