School has started and while some things of interest have happened (Joshua's trip to the dentist, Delaney's doctor visit about pink eye where they said she was fat, Rylee's preschool orientation....) but mostly, nothing occurred that was worth taking pictures of. Or maybe I'm just becoming apathetic. Either way, I know the grandparents really just want to see the little darlings, so I did download what I had on the camera for their viewing pleasure.
Callie needed to decorate her notebook for school. She wanted pictures of her with Levi to put on it.
And she thought it would be fun to have him jump on the mini-trampoline with her.
Tough to get a good photo of kids in motion! Surprisingly, Levi was happy to bounce with her. Funny dog!
Oh yeah. I took Rylee to the Mommy and Me on base. It tends to be full of younger moms who are already friends so we don't usually go unless we're really bored or really need to get out of the house.
We went because I did have a friend going so it was fun. AND, Rylee got to paint. So it was a win all around.

No comments:
Post a Comment