The kids had a good day. Dan took the 3 older ones to see the movie Planes. I thought the movie was aimed for little-little kids, but they all liked it. In the afternoon, I took the girls to the pool. It is the only time we made it to the pool all summer! I know how on earth did that happen?! It was the very last day the pool would be open till next summer. We headed over about 3:30, but they said there was inclement weather and no swimming for 45 minutes. The kids were cross with me. I took them home and we went back 45 minutes later. They got a good hour and a half at the pool and had a marvelous time. We stayed till 6, when they closed it all down. It really was nice to go to the pool. I was not enthusiastic about going and taking a passel of kids, but they had fun and weren't a lot of trouble, so it was a good time for all.
Delaney was awesome and can paddle all over like nobody's business.
Rylee had her puddle jumper on and floated all over the place. She did not want assistance. And she did a fine job kicking herself wherever she wanted to go.
I'm not even sure what Marian did She went out and did her own thing and had fun. She hung out in the deep end a lot and I didn't see her much.
Callie was on to my sneaky across-the-pool-with-the-zoom picture taking and worked really hard to keep me from getting any good shots. So this one, with Delaney is all I have. I was impressed with Callie's endurance at swimming and treading water in the deep end.
Rylee and Delaney having a good time together.
And me. The only time I managed to get to the pool in 2013. Document it.

No comments:
Post a Comment