Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

What to do with your Ragnar Medal

I know, many of you are wondering, "What does one do with a fancy medal, after having achieved it?"  Wonder no more!  I am here to tell you what to do with your medal!

 It makes a fabulous accessory for church.  Doesn't it look great?!

It really does go with everything.  I wear it around the house and can get quite comfortable as I read a good book.

If I want to go out, I can wear it in the car as well.  

The Ragnar medal is especially nice for taking selfies in the bathroom.

Heck, I even wear it as I do my chores!

Don't let people tell you differently.  Medals were meant to be worn... everywhere!

1 comment:

Daniel said...

That's pretty awesome, my oh-so-fashion-conscious sister! The real question is, can you open bottles with that thing? Or just whack your kids with it?