Rylee is on the brink of 2 exciting milestones right now. First off, she is sleeping through the night all by herself.... most nights. She use to wake up at least once nearly every night and I'd have to go in and pop the binkey back in and retuck all her "nungies" over her. She seems to be doing that by herself now. I only had to go in once last week, and that was because she'd fallen out of bed, so she gets a little more leeway on that one!
Rylee is also on the verge of going napless. She is at that horrid time where if she takes a nap, she's still all giggles and play at 10pm, with no desire to close her little peepers. Usually I just go to bed and she eventually falls asleep fine. If she has no nap, it works out great about half the time. I can put her to bed at 7:30/8pm and she's out for the night and life is good. Other days.... like this evening..... she will put herself to bed and I won't realize it, until I go looking for her and see her passed out on her bed, all tucked in with her blankets. Occasionally she will fall asleep on the couch or chair, and I'm left with the dilemma of whether to try to wake her up or see if she'll stay asleep for the rest of the evening and night. We're working it out. I hope!
I also have hit an exciting milestone! I'm going to run the Crescent City Classic 10k race on March 30. I have never run a 10k race before, and about a month ago, I ran 6 miles for the first time. I am currently hitting 6 miles once a week, and I've upped my regular weekly mileage from 3 miles 3 times a week, to running between 3 and 5 miles three times a week, with a longer run on Saturdays. I guess that makes it 4 days a week I try to run! So I'm feeling proud of myself. At least, I am until you factor in that I'm running a 10 minute mile. I'm pretty slow, but I figure, I'm still moving forward!
Winter Ballet Performances Photos
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment