We have a busy September in our family and just this past week, we got to celebrate THREE birthdays! It was fabulous. I do love cake, you know!
Rylee agreed that it was tasty cake. She only got small pieces so there wasn't much chance for a huge mess.
Callie gave it a thumbs up and asked for seconds.
And the loot... ah, the loot! Rylee loved the attention, and her big brother and sisters were all to happy to help her figure out what to do with the gifts.
She had a good time and it was a fun first birthday.
Someone desecrated it by adding ice cream though. Bleh! Marian said it was tasty and asked for a picture. Perhaps I should have said no.
I think Dan enjoyed his birthday. I know I did, and I know I enjoyed the cake!
Aunt Miranda also got to celebrate a birthday while she was here! Yay! I had hoped for chocolate cake (which is why Rylee did not have a chocolate cake), but Miranda asked for Fruit Pizza Pie. I thought I would have more time to make it, and we were rushed, so the strawberry layer was added as it was served. It was amazingly delicious though!!
And we had to get her some fun presents! heh heh heh!
This is my personal favorite! We gave Miranda something to help her feel better next time she has a bad hair day!
(hee hee hee! I think I am SO funny!)
So the astonishing thing is that with 3 birthdays, we managed to not have any chocolate cake! I may have to make one tonight, just to make myself feel better.

1 comment:
That is a busy Birthday month! It sounds like you all had lots of fun, though. What fun it must have been to help Miranda celebrate her birthday.
Post a Comment