We took the 2 oldest to get passports. In preparation, I took a couple pictures of Joshua so he could see what he looked like. He was cute.
This is the slightly painful fake smile.
I love my boy!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
We got in some playground time this week which was nice. It was just cold enough that you had to keep moving or you would get a little chilly.
Marian was too cute, trying to help Rylee. I drew the line at her climbing to the top of the structure with her baby sister.
Marian showed me her monkey skilz. She was so funny. She left her shoes on the ground and swung across the monkey bars. You can actually make a full circuit swinging across 3 sets of bars and never touch the ground. Marian was doing some shoe-less circuits. I asked why she took off her shoes and she told me, "Monkeys don't wear shoes!"
Rylee was obsessed with trying to climb up the slide while Delaney had a blast going down the slide.
Marian finally took Rylee down the slide. Rylee LOVED it!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The kids' school has a running club that meets after school once a week. Joshua shocked me by saying he wanted to be in it this year. I had tried to encourage him before but he wasn't interested so I was pleased that he wanted to do it. Callie and Marian also said they would. We went for the first time this week. The chaos in the gym proved to be too much for Marian and she didn't last 15 minutes. It always surprises me when her Asperger's jumps out and this was one of those times. You saw 100 kids and thought "one of these kids is not like the others." Poor Marian. It was just too much noise and craziness. It was fine. She hung out with me and the little girls while Joshua and Callie did their thing. It looked like they had fun, but they sure did run!!
Check out the sequence shots of Joshua doing some drills:
That's some fancy footwork!

No comments:
Post a Comment