Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Not so Wordless Wednesday

I have a hard time with "Wordless Wednesday". Mostly because I LIKE the words! I WANT to hear the story. Yes, yes, the picture may very well tell the story, but I still like more than one picture. A series of pictures is better than one, and might even be better than an explanation, but usually, I like the story to be there with the picture.

That being said, I took these pictures to put up wordlessly, but I can't. See, Rylee was falling asleep at the table. I was trying to make dinner, feed her, watch the big kids through the window playing outside, and grab the camera all at the same time. I didn't get the shots I had hoped for. Fortunately, Dan came home and took her out of her chair, wiped her grubby hands and took her up to her crib. Here she is though, falling asleep in her chair, still wearing the residue of leftover pumpkin chocolate chip scone:




And there was more excitement this evening as Joshua headed up for bed. He came racing down with great delight. His other front tooth finally came out! He's been wiggling it for months now. So, my 9 year old, yes NINE year old son has finally lost a grand total of 4 teeth. I'm not sure what the Tooth Fairy will bring him, but he was fairly specific on the envelope he put the tooth in. Can you see if in the picture?
The last 3 teeth have netted a mere $.75 each and he wants at least $1, but up to $20 would be just fine. I think his request may be phrased a little rudely, but I'm also not sure the Tooth Fairy has anything less than a $1.

No comments: