The Primary had an activity this week and the kids all went to the Temple. since we have so many, I talked Dan into making it a family trip. So we all went. It was a neat experience for the kids, and they behaved very well. At least, all the big kids did. Rylee ran rampant. At one point, I thought Dan was keeping an eye on her and I was taking pictures of the kids and I looked up to see a family coming around the corner of the Visitor Center carrying a baby wearing the same dress as Rylee. then I realized the dad was carrying MY baby! Rylee had just taken off and never looked back. The nice family saw her racing away, all alone and brought her back. Embarrassing!
Winter Ballet Performances Photos
1 year ago

1 comment:
I love that shot of Rylee in the pot. I smile everytime I see it. :)
And I still think she reminds me of Samantha.
Post a Comment