Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Monday, May 17, 2010

My next Project

Before I get to the main point, I wanted to share a rare picture with you! Yes, we had Joshua take a picture of us on Sunday.

I don't know when we last had a picture of us together, so I had to put it in here. Doesn't he look so handsome in his suit?!

** ** ** ** **

And on to what I sat down to blog about. I like Blurb.com. You may already know that! I love them. LOVE them! And with some prompting from my mom, I got started on a new Blurb book project. I am making an ABC book using pictures of the kids. It is coming along quite nicely and I am having so much fun! That is why I must blog about it now!

This is for the front cover. I found it was really easy to get pictures of some of my children, yet very hard to get other ones. And Joshua now has an opinion on what he thinks is stupid. I find it quite amusing that he thinks he looks dumb in a picture (where he doesn't!), yet he will make the most horrid faces in another picture and he thinks it is great. Anyway, here is a sampling of what I'm putting in the book:

A is for APPLE

E is for EYES

S is for SNOWMAN

H is for HALLOWEEN

X is for eXHAUSTION
(Yeah, its cheating, I know!)

Y is for YARN

4 comments:

Lanie said...

Super cute Idea... I like the "hubby and me photo" too. We have Braitton take ours.

Savannah said...

What a cute idea!! I love it! And you and Dan looked splendid in your picture! Boy, I really wish you guys were coming to the Swarthout reunion! :(

Sharon said...

That is a really cute idea! your so creative.

Tom and Sandy Fox said...

We love the pictures. So nice to see one of you and Dan!