We organized a Ladies Trip to the Temple for Jan 25. We met at 7:30am in the parking lot on base and carpooled to the airport. I have a giant van, so I took 7 people in it and we parked at the airport. We caught the 9:50 flight to Fukuoka and had lunch at the airport. Then we navigated to the Temple via subway and taxi. We barely made it to the 2pm session, which was the last session of the day. Then we did the reverse back to the airport, and took the 8pm flight home. I did remember to note where I parked, so we did not wast time looking for the van like last time! It was a good day.
On the plane, leaving Okinawa!
Lunch at the airport. I had a delicious burger. I was not feeling adventurous.
The temple!
Ooooh, and a picture of me at the Temple!
We enticed someone to take our picture in front of the temple. However, redid not get any of the temple into the photo! But here is our group. We had 9 ladies there!
Group shot in the metro area.
Us on the metro. I think I was texting Dan here, and was not prepared for a picture. Oops.








No comments:
Post a Comment