Rylee's hair is getting longer. The bottom layer is coarse and curly and prone to bad snarls. I tried french braiding it before bed and this was the result. It was fairly effective. And you can see that koolaid does NOT come out! We have tried everything, but apparent;y we will have to cut it to remove it.
We had an event I needed to make a dessert for and the dessert needed to be flour free. I found this Flourless Chocolate cake and we tried it out ourselves first.
It was a wee bit runny. The children declared it delicious and with ice cream they raved about it. I did make it again, and used a 9" pan rather tan the 8" the recipe suggested. I also cooked it an extra 5 minutes, and it was perfect. I know because I made 2- one for us and one for eat event and I sampled both!
I am horribly offended that this is the weather for January!
After having so much fun scrapping kimono blankets, I tried it with a bunch of the Japanese fabric scraps we have. I maybe should have started smaller. But it came out ate and Delaney immediately claimed it.
A glorious sunrise as I walked Delaney to the bus stop at 6:30 in the morning.
My friend introduced me to Family Mart's soft serve ice cream and it is the most delicious thing ever! I have stopped to get it more times than I care to divulge.








No comments:
Post a Comment