On New Year's Day, I tried to get all the kids to go out and do something, but alas, they were tired and lethargic from staying up too late. So Marian, Katie and I headed out.
We made a stop at Torii Beach to hunt for shells. We had much success!
Marian got tired, while Katie and I were still finding lots of treasures.
After over an hour of exciting discovery, we finally drove to our final destination, Cape Zanpa.
It has this beautiful Lighthouse on it's little peninsula.
Of course I needed a selfie.
We got sidetracked on the way to the lighthouse by the rocky shore and had to climb down a bit.
The girls posed while I tried to get the perfect shot of the waves breaking over that rock out there.
It was pretty cool!
The scenery was gorgeous!
We wandered around a bit and found other pretty places to see.
These two girls are the best!
And one last selfie before we called it a day and went home, full of the sights of lovely creations.












No comments:
Post a Comment