Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Friday, January 24, 2020

Running with Marian

 Marian kept talking about a running route that Cross Country use to do, and eventually we found a morning to give it try.  Well, the first time we tried, we took the wrong road.  It ended up being a lovely run.  This.... this, however, was NOT lovely.  It was a lot of icky uphill.  Thus, there was a bit of walking.  Marian confessed that she had never made the full 3+ mile uphill run without walking, so I felt better.


We did run along this road with the pretty view.  But it was hilly. 

This was the last 1/2 mile of the run.  Can you see our destination there?   The only problem with the last steep 1/2 mile down, is that it meant a steep 1/2 mile UP after we turn around! 

 We ran to this temple/shrine and then turned around. It made about a 7 mile loop. It was.... not fun.  It was also hot.  Like 70 degrees, so that was even more NOT fun.

But here I am, in all my red-faced, miserable, sweaty glory, proving I did it.

No comments: