Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Rylee's China Trip Part 3: Shanghai

Still having a great time at Disney.
This canal was cool enough to get her but soaked sitting on it.

And Delaney had to ham it up.

Yes, another selfie with the castle!

The Dumbo ride was on the Ryle-approved list.

I love these cuties!

This was a nest thing.  Sorry it is so dark!  The kids stood in the special spot and they started the video thing.  You moved your arms and the hands on the screen did whatever you did. Oh, and you were Ironman.

Rylee also wanted to be Ironman and it was a hoot watching her.

I needed a bathroom break and left the girls at the Frozen Singalong for a few minutes.  Rylee snapped some selfies while I was gone.

The castle, all lit up!

We found a huge Lego store when we left the Park.  We had to spend some time there playing with all the cool stuff. FYI, China may be cheap, but you aren't going to find the cheap stuff anywhere near DisneyLand!


This was how much walking we did, according to my Fitbit!

No comments: