Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Saturday, November 4, 2017

Halloween.... or.... proof I'm a bad mom

So Halloween happened and the weather was glorious.  Which is good, because two back-to-back weekends of typhoons tanked EVERY Halloween activity in the area.  So this was it.

I am a terrible mom.  I took exactly zero pictures of the night.  Delaney and Ryle decorated and did a nice job.  I carved a really cute witch pumpkin.  Callie dressed up with her black cloak and horse head to pass out candy and she was a hit.  Marian debated going out for candy but decided to stay in.  Dan took Delaney and Rylee around the neighborhood.  Here is the only photo.... and the neighbor took it!
Delaney is a Cereal Killer (see her knife and box of cereal?), and Rylee is a witch.

I don't know if their loot haul was good.  I didn't really want any of it.  And we had 2 large bags of candy left over.  I had gotten a lot, since I didn't know how many kids to expect.  So we have plenty of leftovers!

No comments: