I went to the Exchange and ended up bringing this home. It was a really, really good deal. And she made me a smoothie. And soup. And I wanted it.
I have been doing some blanket-making. This one is so pretty!
I have also been experimenting with making mug cakes in the microwave. Some turn out better than others.
Okie Rocks is a thing. People paint and hide rocks around the island and when you find one you are suppose to post it on the FB page and then reside it. Rylee was thrilled to find this one.
We saw this rainbow right before school one morning and Delaney HAD to run out and get a picture of it.
Levi tried on costumes for Halloween.
He was not very enthusiastic about it.
And I caught Rylee reading like this after school. Hard to reprimand her for sitting on the arm of the couch when she is so cute and reading her older sibling's book!
Levi tried on costumes for Halloween.
He was not very enthusiastic about it.
And I caught Rylee reading like this after school. Hard to reprimand her for sitting on the arm of the couch when she is so cute and reading her older sibling's book!

No comments:
Post a Comment