Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Friday, April 15, 2016

Spring Break and the Bamboo Forrest

 I wanted to do at least one thing each day of spring break this year.  I always have grand ideas, but somehow it doesn't happen.  This year I did much better!  We DID got out.  And, to make sure we did something, I also planned a short trip.  But we should start at the beginning.

On Monday, we went to the Bamboo Forrest.  It is a pretty tiny forrest, but the kids were enthralled.  Levi also felt very lucky because he got to go with us.  We had a good time, wandering among the trees.  With the promise of ice cream at the end, the kids were quite pleasant and we had a great excursion.

Delaney is shaking the tree to see how sturdy it is.  The answer is, very sturdy.

Selfie with my 2 littlest ladies.

What is this?!!  A picture of all the children looking good!!  How did that happen?! 
I love it.

Just   taking a little stroll. 

One happy dog. 
Oh.  Yeah.  Dan took Levi to get shaved while I was out of town.

Joshua and Levi, exploring the bank of the river. 

Rylee found the perfect bamboo piece to bring home!  (And Marian's stick is photobombing the picture.) 

I told Callie to try climbing the trees.  It did not work well.  Too slippery. 

Levi at the Kintai! 

Levi and Rylee. 

Yes, we had to get ice cream since we were at Kintai. 

These girls make me laugh.  I love them! 

 Rylee and her ice cream, posing at the bridge.

No comments: