The kids were really good sports for the 3+ hours I spent dragging them to all the Jigoku, or hot springs. The springs were interesting enough that they did have a good time. Mostly.
Hot Spring #5 was had a crocodile farm!
It was a lot more impressive in person to see all these large crocodiles in the pen. There were also smaller pens, all with crocodiles in them.
Of course Callie and Rylee need a picture with this guy!
This spring was so steamy it was hard to get a picture of anything but the steam.
Hot Spring #6 had several tanks of fish to admire.
And it was a pretty spring. It also only had one steamy spot.
I admit, it was getting a little old at this point. But they had landscaped it beautifully and I enjoyed that very much.
And Rylee wanted a picture with everything!
She cracks me up! Look at her face! I love this kid.
Hot Spring #7 was suppose to be the "blood red" one. And I guess you could stretch your imagination and see it.
It was kind of cool.
And it had this gorgeous little stream with koi.
The kids just wanted to check out the fish. Callie managed to touch one.
Stats on the spring.
Hmm... the view from higher up was about the same.
I love my silly girls!
Another hot foot bath. It was so hot you could barely put your feet in.
Hot Spring #8 was a geyser and we had to wait to see it. Thank goodness there was gelato in the gift shop! Mostly because I had promised them all ice cream if they made it to the last one. (The gelato was delicious, by the way.)
Info on it.
To kill time before the geyser, Callie wanted pictures in the surrounding area. It was a lovely place.
They are so cute!
Such an awesome kid I have.
It finally blew! And it went for 5-10 minutes. They have built this structure around it to contain the water so it doesn't go everywhere, and they can keep it to a smaller area.
It went forlong enough to get all the photos I needed.
And, of course, to get a selfie!




















No comments:
Post a Comment