Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Lunch with the Minions

Wednesday's excursion for Spring Break was a trip to the library and lunch at the amazingly delicious Indian place.  I have been there a few times, but the kids had not.  And none of them like curry, aside from Joshua.  I wanted them to try something new though, so off we went.

I told them they could just get naan if they didn't want to be adventurous.  Rylee did that.  The other 3 girls tried some tandoori chicken. (Marian didn't like it because it was green, Callie only liked drumsticks and wouldn't eat the breast pieces, and Deaney said it looked and smelled funny and didn't want it.)  Fortunately the bread was a hit.  I got my yummy curry fix, Joshua had a great lunch, and all the girls tried naan.  Not a bad result.

Callie and her tasty drumstick.

I told Marian that the cheese and garlic naan was the best.  She was unconvinced. But liked it. 

Joshua ordered this sampler set.  And ate it all. 

Rylee happily ate her cheesy naan.

No comments: