Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Reasons 63 and 64 that Marian is Awesome!

 Marian cracks me up.  She is so much fun and so creative.  For Science, she had to make a 3-D model of a cell and it had to be edible.  For a very imaginative kid, she was very hung up on the things on her model being like what it represented.  She was very specific in what she wanted. (And I thought made it so much more difficult to do!) She did a great job and it came out nicely.

 I made a sugar cookie base and we frosted it, then she put her things on.

Nice, isn't it?!! 

She also got to have a fake-baby for 36 long, difficult hours.  She did not enjoy it. The 2 page paper she had to write about the experience was fabulous, and so Marian!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I love fake baby. I wish our school did that. Now Marian knows that having a baby is not all fun.