Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Obligatory Halloween Photos

 Yeah, yeah, yeah.I know most of you do not care, but you still get to see the Halloween pictures, just because.  We had fewer activities this year and fortunately, fewer candy.  (Can I say "fewer candy"?)  We had the Church Activity, and then on Halloween they went to a Party at their Karate place, and then they canvased the neighborhood.

 Joshua was Chuck Norris.

 Delaney was a vampire kitty.
 Marian was a black cat.

At Karate, The kids got to bash each other with these "swords".  They don't look like swords to me, but that's what they called them.  Delaney was a bit of a pansy and got wacked more than she wacked.

 This is Rylee.I had the best costume for Rylee!  She's wearing her USMC shirt, and I had devil horns and a devil tail for her.She wore them for a mere 5 minutes, before she ditched her "Devil Dog" stuff.

At the end, the kids got to punch or kick boards and break them. They loved that best of all! Somehow, I managed to miss all their actual board-breaking moments, and this was the best shot.  Joshua actually punched through 2 boards and was quite pleased with himself.

It was a fairly Happy Halloween!

No comments: