Rylee goes to her Mother's Day Out Program on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Since it goes until 2pm, she usually does not get a nap. Unfortunately, she needs a nap. On the days she goes to MDO, I have to watch her closely and keep her distracted, or bad things happen. What bad things, you ask?
This sort of bad thing happens. Rylee will fall asleep in some interesting places and positions!
Unfortunately, it will be at a time when it it too late for napping, and too early for bed.
(And yes, she really is completely asleep here!)
Then one must decide if it will be a late nap which will be followed by a later bedtime, or try to make it an early bedtime and hope like heck that she stays asleep and in bed throughout the night. Nope, never a dull moment around here!
And for a random segue....
The kids are doing really well in Karate. I can see a huge difference in their movements and they are having a good time with it.
That's Callie in the yellow shirt. Apparently she is left footed kicker and I couldn't get her to face me. But she got some good height on her kicks.
And I finally had a break in running kids so I could get a good clear picture of Marian. What did she do?!! Well, she didn't kick. She leaped and swung. Sigh. She really did have some good kicks.

No comments:
Post a Comment