My computer is excruciatingly slow right now. I would blame the internet, and I know that is part of the problem, but my laptop is moving much faster. I think it is time to clean up the Mac and see if that helps. Sadly, I don't think anyone in this house knows how to clean up a computer. We tend to wait for utter failure before acting on it. Sigh.
The point of that is to explain why I have not posted. I have lovely pictures, but I cannot get them to upload. And the effort of putting them on a thumb drive and moving them to the laptop to share here is just not gonna happen. Well, it certainly won't happen until I'm completely convinced that the Mac is never going to upload them.
That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.
Winter Ballet Performances Photos
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment