Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Critter Time

The girls were so excited to find this little guy.  Can you see him?!

It is a Walking Stick!  Marian said she was climbing the tree and saw it and it scared her when it moved.

Callie thinks it is funny to put things on her head.

And she LOVES to pose for pictures.

We did something fun yesterday.  We trekked out to the Big Cat Sanctuary  

 I know, it isn't a cat.  they rescue all kinds of wildlife and this bear was so cute, playing in his pool.

They did have a lot of tigers, some cougars and lions as well. There were some other odd things, including bobcats and ligers.  they were so pretty!  And HUGE!

Bengal Tiger and Siberian tiger. Awesome!

 Here I am with my crew. It was really hot and the kids were grumpy and thirsty.  They survived.

This kind of sums it up.  Hot, sweaty, slightly grouchy, but with a quirky smile.

1 comment:

Kera said...

Um, so how much do I owe you for taking Aaron on so many cool adventures?