It means lots of fun in the pool!
It means lots of fun at the pavilion.
And it means TONS of family pictures! Here we are collecting everyone.
Yep, those 2 are mine.
We did a photo with Grandma and Grandpa with all their grandees. I just love that my dad has a kid in each arm. And Steven's face is making me laugh!
Yep, that's them with all 24 of their grandkids. And yes, most of them ARE under the age of 10!
Our family photo. I'm hoping the official photographer got some really good ones.
Miranda and her favorite men.
Jonathan and his family.
Yeah, I had a hard time getting a good angle on this one. Something about having to try to get a picture past 3 other people taking shots and using my camera left handed as I also took shots with Deborah's camera in my right hand! I hope I got better pictures on her camera.
Andy's family.
And the after-picture celebration!
Apparently Uncle Dan was the one to climb on! He's got 4 children on him here!
And somehow, I missed Adam and his family' s picture. So sad. But here is Adam and his adorable little boy! I'll have to snatch someone else's family picture of them.
So there you have it. Joy abounds, fun abounds, family abounds, and utter chaos reigns!

No comments:
Post a Comment