Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Awesomeness!

 We're wrapping up the family fun here in Branson.  We're fleeing the hotel like rats on a sinking ship.  Well, sort of.  we're slowly collecting our far flung items and working them towards the van.  I am obviously not working hard right now.  But shortly, I will be in a frenzy of car-loading activity.  then I'll corall children, throw them in the car and we'll drive away sadly.  It has been a LOT of fun!

 Here is the whole gang- my folks, their 6 children and 6 spouses, plus 24 grandchildren!  Good times!

Yes, we do have a nice family picture too!

 We went to an indoor waterpark and the kids had a blast.  It was a lot of fun for them.

 We went back to Silver Dollar City too.  Dan came with us this time and it was just as much fun as the first time we went!

I love this picture because of the look on Marian's face!

And we spent a lot of time at the pool.  

Somehow a week wasn't long enough!  Marian said it went too fast and it sure did!!  I am so glad we got to spend time with my family.  I love them! But now I have to pack my laptop and get my rear in gear so we can leave.

No comments: