Rylee
is having a rough life. Last week she bashed her head on the piano and
earned a red mark across the top of her head. It really hurt. Thursday
she got clocked in the face with a hula hoop and had a scab across her
left cheekbone. It was still prominently on display when she fell and
bashed her right cheekbone on a sturdy wooden chair leg. That knotted
right up and turned purple. She's sporting a bit of a shiner on that
one still. Apparently that wasn't enough. At the park yesterday, she
started to howl, and I looked down to see a yellow-jacket stuck under
her sandal strap. Her foot is still pretty swollen today. I may need
to wrap the poor child in bubble wrap. Or maybe this is her protest
over family pictures next week!!!
Note the bruised cheek. It is much more colorful and ugly in real life. You'll have to trust me on that.
And here's her scraped cheek. But seeing this now, I believe I might have been mistaken.... She may be going for the Inego Montoya and merely misjudged a little.

No comments:
Post a Comment