Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Weekend Bliss

I just wanted you to see exactly what Delaney's self-done hair do looks like. Between the chop job and her 2 cowlicks, she's got a little too much going on there. I took her to get it evened up and the lady did a great job shaping the hair and evening what she could. It was vastly improved, although you could still tell she'd done a hatchet job on it.
(This is the "Before" shot, by the way!)

(This is the "After" picture.) This is the only shot I have of the new hair. See, cute!

And yes, we went to the playground on Saturday. Yes, this was Joshua's attitude. He did manage to have fun, even if he complained and said he wouldn't enjoy himself at all. I love his face in this picture. Everyone else looks fine and he's making a doofy face. That's my boy!

Callie definitely had fun!

And Rylee had a great time on this teeter-totter. Her siblings were very good about bouncing her on it whenever she asked. It was really sweet to see them all play really nicely together.

This was also a popular item. Anything that can be vigorously abused is popular around here!

No comments: